Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Review: TOO HARD TO FORGET by Tessa Bailey!

Release Date: April 25th, 2017

Type: Contemporary Romance, Second Chance, Series, Book 3, Favorites, Tear-jerker

About the Book: Peggy Clarkson is returning to her alma mater with one goal in mind: confront Elliott Brooks, the man who ruined her for all others, and remind him of what he's been missing. Even after three years, seeing him again is like a punch in the gut, but Peggy's determined to stick to her plan. Maybe then, once she has the upper hand, she'll finally be able to move on.

In the years since Peggy left Cincinnati, Elliott has kept his focus on football. No distractions and no complications. But when Peggy walks back onto his practice field and into his life, he knows she could unravel everything in his carefully controlled world. Because the girl who was hard to forget is now a woman impossible to resist. [Description from Goodreads.com]

My Review: I read this book a month ago. A MONTH. But I'm just now reviewing it. Why? Because that's how emotionally destroyed I was after finishing it. I cried while I was reading it, I had to have some chocolate therapy when I was done, and then I had to take time to just remember how to breathe. I couldn't stop talking about this book, which was really rough considering no one else had read it. I'm so happy that it's finally release month, so this book will get the attention it deserves! I refuse to give anything away, but just.. trust me, this book was something special.

With Too Hard To Forget, Tessa Bailey once again proves that she can break your heart - and then make you thank her when it's all done. This series easily became one of my all-time favorites, and each book just makes it better and better. The characters are so real, the love so heart wrenching, and the story so complex and intricate that I can't help but read it all in one sitting, and then pine for the next one for however long it takes. If you love contemporary romance, this series should be on your wish-list, if not on your favorites shelf!

Cover Lovin': Fits beautifully with the rest of the series.

Recommendation: Technically, you can read Too Hard To Forget as a stand-alone. But read the rest of them, seriously. The sibling dynamic is worth it.

Final Rating: FIVE out of FIVE stars! I couldn't put it down, I cried, and I had to wait a couple weeks to review it because I was that affected.

Make sure to get your copies of all the Romancing The Clarksons series from Amazon.com today!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

Disclaimer: I received an advanced copy in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments: