Thursday, July 7, 2016

Weekly Reading Update 7/1 - 7/7/16!

Another week, another update! As always, click the title for more information.

Since tomorrow (Friday) already has some scheduled posts, I figured I will do my Weekly Reading Update on Thursday instead. Because I’m sure you’re just all desperate to find out what I read, right? Yeaaaah.

So I mostly did a lot of re-reading, honestly. Because of the holiday weekend, I had some freetime - so I went back through the Masters of the Shadowlands series, and re-read Dan’s book (Dark Citadel), Cullen’s book (Lean On Me), and Marcus’ book (Make Me, Sir). And then I continued on to read If Only, which is Sally’s story. I really love this series. Cherise Sinclair is a fantastic writer, and boy… her heroes are hot, hot, hot. I still need to read Raoul’s story (To Command and Collar), and I’d like to re-read Sam’s story as well (This Is Who I Am). I’ll have to buy Sam’s book at some point - that is the only one I’m missing aside from the brand new one (Protecting His Own).

The saga of the Unfinished Heroes series by Kristen Ashley continues this week - I read book four, Deacon. As I’ve said many times before, this series frustrates me. I don’t like them, really. But after I finish them, I can’t stop thinking about them. I’ll admit, the sex scenes are hot. But the characters, and the way they talk? I find it very annoying. But Deacon was actually really good. I didn’t hate it upon finishing - I enjoyed it. I might actually buy it! But that doesn’t mean too much, because I bought Knight and I kind of hated that one… but I felt like I had to keep re-reading it for some reason. Ugh.

See you next week!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

No comments: