Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I'm back! Mostly!

Hey all! As you could see (hopefully) from my review yesterday, I am mostly back in action! I have a new laptop, so I should be able to post reviews as normal once again.

Windows 10 is definitely different than my old Windows 7 laptop, which I will miss wholeheartedly. I did a lot of work on that old thing - it got me through my Master's degree! And that 50+ page thesis. Good times, good times..

I'm still adjusting to this new device. Every time I try to scroll on a page, it automatically adjusts the zoom, which is pretty annoying. And as of right now, it won't let me upload pictures to the blog, though I'm hoping that's just an internet issue. Hence why this is a boring old text post.

Which is a whole other problem - new computer is working fine, but very very slow. I'm hoping that's just because of how bad the internet has been acting lately. I used to be able to watch Netflix, have my phone on, and be browsing the internet on my tablet or laptop and everything would be super fast. I'm currently down to one (maybe two, if I stretch it) device connecting at a time. Fingers crossed it's just the crappy weather.

I hope everyone had a good holiday, will continue to have a good holiday season, and will have a happy and safe New Year!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

No comments: