Friday, October 23, 2015

A funny for your Friday: "Step Aside, Pops" by Kate Beaton

I read this book some time ago called "Hark! A Vagrant" by Kate Beaton. I probably wouldn't have picked it up, or even known about it, had my library not purchased a copy. But I quickly became obsessed. And then recently I saw there is a second one by that author releasing - "Step Aside, Pops."

Of course I had to request it. And now.. I have a new favorite page..


There's some silly humor in "Step Aside, Pops" and "Hark! A Vagrant." But the humor runs more to the literary and historical set. Very fun to read, especially if you're a book nerd like myself. 

Get your copy today!


Happy Reading! And enjoy your weekend!
~!~ Amanda, Novel Addiction ~!~

Disclaimer: Image is from "Step Aside, Pops" by Kate Beaton - author/illustrator retains all rights to the image.

No comments: