Thursday, September 22, 2011

Novel Addiction was featured on Avery Flynn's blog!

Hello everyone! I've been busy working 10 hour days because I get to leave for Florida on Saturday! That's right, I'm going to Disney World and Universal Studios - oh yeah, I'm going to the Harry Potter park!!

But I did take some time out to answer some interview questions - go check out my answers to Avery's questions on her blog. And then go play around on her site, she has some great content, and I know I'm eager to check out her book, "Up a Dry Creek"!

I'll be posting pictures as soon as possible when I return from vacation (or maybe even during!), and I'll probably do a trip wrap-up post, since Disney and Universal are some of my favorite vacay spots.

Don't forget to visit me at Avery's blog. Learn a little bit more about me (if you dare!). =)

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: