Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #34

Welcome to another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday! My own little weekly meme where I talk about what I received in the mail in the past week. This week was a good one!

BOUGHT:
"Lord Langley is Back in Town" by Elizabeth Boyle. A guilty pleasure buy.

GIFT:
"How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf" by Molly Harper. THANK YOU THERESA! This is a RAK/birthday gift.

FOR WORK/REVIEW-kinda:
"Astronaut Academy: Zero Gravity" by Dave Roman
"Escape by Night, A Civil War Novel" by Laurie Myers
"The Girl of Fire and Thorns" by Rae Carson (ARC)
"Missing on Superstition Mountain" by Elise Broach
"The Missing Heir" by Tracy Barret
"Killer Pizza: The Slice" by Greg Taylor

Well, that's it for me this week! Your turn, tell me what you got in your mailbox in the past week.

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: