Friday, June 3, 2011

Reminder - I'll be at the Reader and Author Get Together this weekend!


Hey all! Just a reminder that I will be away this weekend for the Reader and Author Get Together held here in Ohio! I'll be attending workshops and meeting with authors such as Virna DePaul, Lori Foster, Leanna Renee Hieber, Donna Grant, Kate Douglas, and more!

I will still be able to check my mail, so I'll be around, just even more silent than usual! I'm hoping to do an update post on Monday or Tuesday about the convention fun.

If you're also going to the Get Together, be sure to drop me a line ( at glowsnoveladdiction AT gmail DOT com ) and we'll try to meet up. I'm also hoping to actually make use of my twitter account and update all twitter followers with the goings on, so if you're interested, follow me! @Novel_Addiction

Since I won't be around much, I decided not to participate in the blog hops this week.. But I will be back with force next week! Have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

1 comment:

Sidne said...

that is such a nice gesture.