Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hopping, Skipping, Jumping, etc.

It's Friday (almost) which means it's time for the Blog Hops, Tag Alongs, and Follows! I've not participated in a few weeks, so I'm glad to be back!

A brief intro: My name is Amanda, I'm 23 and I work in a library. I started my blog almost two years ago (Blogoversary next month!), and it's been a wonderful experience. I review here, as well as for Romance Reviews Today, which is why you'll see me receive some ARCs that I will never review here (alas). Let's see... I was recently in a musical, and just last weekend I got to go to the Reader Author Get Together, and it was a blast! I can't wait to go back next year!

Be sure to enter my contest for two copies of "Gotta Love a Cowboy" by Sandy Sullivan! Go here.
Check out the right sidebar to get my button, should you be so inclined.
And check out the left sidebar for links to my Goodreads and Twitter accounts!

Now on to the Hoppyness!



The Magic Book Fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?I'm going to go with the featured blogger this year and say CAT!!! I know her life is really tough sometimes, but she has Bones... and that really evens things out for me. Ha! Really, I love Bones. I don't think anyone can measure up to Bones in my mind... ( The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost)

Book Blogger Hop
Who is one author that you are dying to meet?Definitely Sherrilyn Kenyon. Or Katie MacAlister. I adore their writing styles so much, and following them on blogs/facebook/twitter/etc, that I know meeting them in person would be... magical.

Photobucket

To any new friends - thanks for visiting! I can't wait to return the visit and follow, I love finding new blogs!
Have a great weekend everyone! And of course... Happy Reading!

~!~ Amanda ~!~

11 comments:

Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

Hopping by for the follow friday.

I do not know the book./character you name. Gonna check it out.
I have hreard al lot of great things about this series.

Wishing you a wonderfull weekend!

Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

Sally Bibrary said...

Hi, hon - tagging along on the 18 & Over. Have a fabulous weekend!

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Natalie W said...

New to your blog! A librarian, lucky you! Hope you have a wonderful Friday.
Natalie ;0)

Unknown said...

Hey,
Im tagging along with the 18 & over. Shame there no more questions, but I've done my own this week. Stop by and see ;)

http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/06/18-tag-along-7.html

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Hello! Stopping by via the Hop. New follower :) My post this week is here.

Don't miss loads of fun!

~Zakiya LadyWings

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Hello!!=)

I just wanted to pop in to say Hello. I've just joined the hop and making my rounds!

Have a great Friday!
http://www.lovlivlifereviews.com/

Jennifer_After_Dark said...

I almost chose Cat,,,there is sooo many I would want to change with,,hehe,,and Bones is more than enough reason for me but I ended up going with someone else...and im a new follower
thanks for sharing
jennifer

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I need to read the Night Temptress series. I've heard great things.
My Hop

Susan said...

Lots of people are saying Cat. I've never read that series, but maybe I need to so I can find out for myself why she's so cool.

Glad to ahve found you via FF. New Follower!

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Thank you to everyone that visited, new and old! I hope you're having a great week. I've already visited you all, and I can't wait to see more from you.

Happy Reading!
Amanda

Unknown said...

I completely agree with your choice. Switching places with Cat would be amazing. I LOVE Bones!! My pick would be Elena from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Not only is she the only female werewolf but she's also married to Clay. Yum! I'm your newest follower, happy weekend!

Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
Join the Midnight Summer Festival.