Friday, May 27, 2011

"Trinity" and "When you dare" winners!

First off, sorry for not being around the past two days - I have a terrible cold, and it's kind of hard to sit upright for long. I still feel bad, so I'll get right to the winners..

First up, the winner of the "Trinity" prize pack from author Deena Remiel is....
**************************BUTCHIE!************************
This was my most successful contest to date! Over 30 people entered, and almost everyone got three entries. And the consensus seems to be that Angels DO exist. And frankly, I definitely agree!
And the winner of "When You Dare" by Lori Foster is......

************************** HEATHER ( Book Savvy Babe ) *************************

Congratulations you two! I'll get your information to the author/publisher. Thank you to everyone that participated, and a huge thanks to Deena for donating the prize pack!

And thank you to all my new followers - stick around, since I've reached over 200 (YAY!) I'm working on putting together a nice giveaway to show my appreciation. =)

Happy Reading! I'm off to fall into a pile of tissues.
~!~ Amanda ~!~

1 comment:

Deena said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners! :D
hugs,
Deena