Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #23

Another edition of Whatcha Got Wednesday! WGW is my own little weekly meme where I mention what I bought/received this week, whether it be for review or just for fun.



FOR REVIEW:
"Seduce Me In My Dreams" by Jacquelyn Frank
- I've heard some great things, I'm excited.

WON: Thanks to Steph @ Fangs, Wands, and Fairy Dust!
"Love At First Bite - A Vampire Lover's Cookbook"
- Not that I'm a great cook, but I'm can't wait to try some of these recipes.
"My Soul to Take" by Rachel Vincent - I've been wanting to start this series.
"The Time Machine" by HG Wells

BOUGHT:
"Eternal Rider" by Larissa Ione - Love this author, couldn't help but buy it when I saw such a great deal..
"Fallen Rogue" by Amy Rench - Only two bucks at Walmart. Thought it was worth a try!
"A Hunger Like No Other" Kresley Cole - I wanted to start this series, and it was only four dollars!

That's it for me this week. What about you guys, did you get anything you were excited about?
Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

1 comment:

Sidne said...

happy reading to you.
please note my new URL
www.sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com