Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - Non Weekend Edition

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question:
Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure? Oh, gosh.. what isn't my guilty pleasure? I love Tshirts with weird of funny slogans (and I own a ton.. more than I could ever wear, but yet I keep wearing the same ones over and over), I absolutely love movies and TV shows feature con men (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Leverage, Ocean's Eleven, etc), and I collect DVDs almost as much as I collect books. I actually have a DVD database that I created myself - every DVD I (and my family) own is listed in the database, in alphabetical order, with TV series having their own section. At last count, there were over 400 DVDs, and I can't remember how many TV seasons on DVD..

I also love chocolate and tea. Not necessarily together - they're just as good separate. Mm mm..

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

1 comment:

Sidne said...

that is funny. I have dozen of tee too and i keep wearing the same ones. however, i get most of the nieces and nephews and their friends at my house; swimming pool, ping pong table and basketball rim and three boxes of tees the boys change into for ball playing so i'm always in the same ones.