Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #20

Welcome to another Whatcha Got Wednesday! My own little weekly meme where I show what I got in the past week. I don't do this to brag or to show off my stash for the week, but to get people excited about books and to maybe start some discussion!

First up: Go HERE to enter my contest to win a print copy of "Insight" by Jamie Magee!

This week? All books I bought myself. Eek!

BOUGHT:
"A Lot Like Love" by Julie James
- Sounds soo good.
"Weddings from Hell" Anthology - Ahh Bones is in one story!
"Primal Bonds" by Jennifer Ashley - True story: I thought the guy on the cover was holding a whip at first...
"Lockdown (Escape from Furnace) by Alexander Gordon Smith - This series was mentioned in a Teen Lit Webinar I attended at work (Library!), and I picked it up to try it out. If it's good, I'll suggest it to the librarian that purchases the Teen novels.
"Corralled" by Lorelei James - Love love love Lorelei James!
"Assassin's Honor" by Monica Burns - Sounds amazing. Cover isn't too shabby either.
"Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins - Finally, I own the entire set now, and can make my mother continue reading the series. ;)

Well, that's it for me this week! Lucky some of these were purchased on sale (two were 25% off, the rest were 30 - 40% off). I love buying books, but I really need to stop. Especially when I have so many books to review (which I am steadily working through).

Tune in tomorrow for my review of "Song of Eidolons" by Jessica McHugh! And make sure to enter my contest, click the link at the top to go to the contest post.

Happy reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

3 comments:

Jess Tedrick said...

You need to read Mockingjay.

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

I know. It's the first book I'm going to read as soon as I finish most (if not all) of these review books.

Pimpin' Reads said...

come over to Pimpin Reads for a visit it is 18+ http://bit.ly/hotbooks or my YA Blog http://bit.ly/YAlove YA has to be capitalized hope to see you there