Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Whatcha Got Wednesday #19

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's another installment of "Whatcha Got Wednesday"! WGW is my own little weekly meme where I get to talk about what I got  in the past week. I don't do this to brag, but to spotlight some books I received that I might not be able to get to for some time. All ebooks for me this week, and I'm super excited about.. well, all of them, actually.

Skin Thief (Cassandra Farbanks Series.) First up: Skin Thief (Cassandra Farbanks Series.) by Sonnet O'Dell. I reviewed the previous book in this series, "Lost Innocents," and really enjoyed it. Check out my review HERE, and keep an eye out for my review of "Skin Thief"!

Credo's Legacy (Alex Wolfe Mysteries) Yesterday I posted my review of "Credo's Hope" by Alison Holt - and she recently released the second book in her Alex Wolfe series, Credo's Legacy (Alex Wolfe Mysteries). I'm so excited to be able to review the second book, I loved the first!

Rage (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Book 2) Next up - Rage (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Book 2) by Jackie Morse Kessler. Thank you Netgalley! Though you're totally ruining my free time (and by that, I mean I no longer have any, thanks to you).

Bumped Also Netgalley - Bumped by Megan McCafferty. You may remember me gushing all over her Jessica Darling series, I can't wait to see how she pulls of a dystopian-esque novel.
The Goddess Test (Harlequin Teen) "The Goddess Test" by Aimee Carter. Mythology? You bet I'm in. Again, another netgalley book.
Kiss Me, Kill Me (A Paranormal Romance Anthology) Kiss Me, Kill Me (A Paranormal Romance Anthology) Thanks to Lori Brighton for this one! Several authors I enjoy in this one, and I can't wait to find some new authors thanks to this anthology.

Wild Desire Wild Desire by Lori Brighton. I enjoyed "Wild Heart." I'm glad I have some Historical Romance to mix it up. Thanks to Lori for this!

A Night Of Secrets, Historical Paranormal Romance (The Night Series) A Night Of Secrets, Historical Paranormal Romance (The Night Series) Another one by Lori Brighton.
I may be addicted.

That's it for me this week, but I think it's enough, right? I guess I better get to reading!

What about you guys? Did you get anything noteworthy this week? Is there anything you're exceptionally looking forward to receiving/buying? Let me know in the comments!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: