Thursday, March 24, 2011

Taking the morning off! (Otherwise known as "Ew, Taxes")

I'm taking the morning off to work on getting my taxes done. Or at least start the process. Since I have a home business (Avon), it's always a lot of work to make sure I have everything I need. Fingers crossed I can remember everything I have to have so I don't have to pay out the nose! So instead I leave you with some lovely cover pretty - Jeaniene Frost has released the cover for her next Cat and Bones book! As well as the links to my contests.

FIRST! The pretty!

The cover!!! EEEK! A new cover model, but she looks tough enough to pull off Cat. And speaking of Cat... Helsing gets his cover debut!

And now the stepback:
BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to own this. Finally, Cat and Bones get to get a little... ahem, *closer* on the cover.

*Sigh* How am I ever going to wait to get this book???

So finally, remember today is the LAST DAY to enter my contest to win a copy of "Insight" by Jamie Magee. You have until 11:59 tonight to get your entry in! Go HERE and fill out the form. Winner will be announced tomorrow! And I'll get the winner's contact info sent off to the author.

And you have until Thursday of next week to enter my contest for one of THREE copies of "Night and Chaos" by Naomi Clark! Enter HERE and fill out the form.

And make sure to stop by on Monday to enter yet another contest. And more great content on the way in the weeks to come!

Happy Reading!
~!~ Amanda ~!~

No comments: