Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday!



Another edition of "Whatcha Got Wednesday!"
Won:
"Anytime Darlin'" by Julia Rachel Barrett - Go to her page and subscribe to her newsletter - she occasionally has contests.

Received for review:
"Dakota Child" by Linda Ford - from Harlequin.

Bought:
"Pregnesia" by Carla Cassidy - after reading the review posted some time ago at Smart Bitches, Trashy Books, I couldn't help but get a copy. While the review may have been mostly negative, I had to get this book for entertainment value alone. And to reward Ms Cassidy for being such a good sport about the Smart Bitches' review. =)

That's it for me this week. I didn't get any books for Christmas, but I didn't really ask for any either. I did get a Barnes and Noble $25 dollar gift card, so I'll be using that as soon as possible. Possible on Jill Myles' new release - I love her Succubi series!

~!~ Amanda, aka Morning Glow

No comments: