Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Whatcha Got Wednesday?

Yay! Another installment of "Whatcha Got Wednesday!" One of these books I got before my trip.. the rest were waiting for my upon my return (which was an extra special treat).



Received as a gift:
"In the Company of Vampires" by Katie MacAlister - I went to SIX stores the day this was released trying to find it, with no luck. So my Mom called a few stores, found one that had it and had them set it aside for me. And then my aunt gave me a gift card to buy it with. My family can be the sweetest. =)

Won:
"Captured" by Julia Rachel Barrett - she was running a contest via her newsletter, can't wait to read it!
"Hot Wheels and High Heels" by Jane Graves
"The Raven Prince" by Elizabeth Hoyt
"A Hint of Wicked" by Jennifer Haymore - These three were part of a romance collection giveaway.

So that was my week - what about you guys? Get anything you want to share or are excited about? Or maybe you just want to brag? Comment away!

Check back tomorrow for a new review, and Happy reading!!
~!~ Morning Glow ~!~

No comments: