Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop

C'mon everyone, join the Book Blogger Hop!! Find new blogs (of bookish content!), meet new people, and maybe even find some cool new contests to enter. This Hop comes with a question for me to answer, so here we go..

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"
That would be my couch.. Curled up in my spot.. and actually, sometimes I like to have the television on mute while reading.

So now it's your turn! Join in the fun over at crazy-for-books.com!

7 comments:

redhead said...

yay, another comfy couch person!

i'm too easily distracted to have the tv on, even on mute, but i'll usually have the window open so i can hear what's going on outside (always something entertaining in a college neighborhood!), or maybe some music playing.

happy hopping, have a great weekend!

BURIED IN BOOKS said...

I'm a bed person with my headphones on listening to a carefully selected list of music. It used to be a bookstore, but alas, we moved and there isn't one anywhere within three hundred miles of us. So I sit in bed propped up and read.

Come visit me at Buried in Books!
Heather

Kathy Habel said...

I'm a new follower.
Hope you'll stop on by and enter my giveaways.
Have a great weekend!
~Inspired Kathy
I Am A Reader, Not a Writer

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower!
Please stop by and follow back :)
Hafsah @ IceyBooks

Jenny said...

Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I'm definitely a couch person as well, I fall asleep if I'm in bed:) I checked out your WOW post, you got great books this week, I want almost all of them! I'm a new follower here and I hope you have a great weekend:)

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Thank you to all my new blog buddies and followers!! I'm already adding all your blogs to my follow list - and thank you so much for following mine!

Have a great weekend! And please feel free to comment at will on any of my posts - I love talking about the books I've read.
~ Morning Glow

Elizabeth said...

First-time visitor. Hopping by from the Blog Hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer to the question of the week.

Happy Hopping.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com