Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heroes I can't live without: Part II

First off, don't forget to enter my contest for an ebook by HP Mallory! Read the rules, and comment to enter on this post!

Now! Welcome to Part II of my spotlight on Heroes from Romance, Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Science Fiction, etc etc, that I just can't live without. Want to check out Part I? Click here.

First up... BONES from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost. We meet Bones in book one - "Halfway to the Grave".. and every Cat book features this total dreamboat. Even the Night Huntress World novels.. Bones has a couple cameos. Thank goodness. I can't imagine life without Bones. Even when Bones made me sooo mad in one of the books (NO SPOILERS!).. I still really loved him. Sigh. I want a Bones in my life... well, not A Bones.. just Bones. Please? Who doesn't want a vampire bounty hunter? One who only hunts the bad guys. And he loves so deeply and so.. sexily.

RANGER! MORELLI! That's right, this section is a two-fer. Because who I would pick really depends on my mood.. so therefore I would take both.. at different times (or both at once, if it was one of those days *wink* ). I love the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Morelli is.. safer. When I have the mood to settle down and cuddle, I want Morelli. He symbolizes that happily ever after. Ranger on the other hand... He's mysterious, he's dangerous.. if I'm in the mood to be a rebel or a wild girl, I'm definitely in a Ranger mood.

Frankly, I don't think Stephanie needs both of them. She's more than welcome to toss one (or both even) to me. On that note... DIESEL! I'll take him too. He's not technically one of her guys, I'll take him. And continuing on that line.. look for my review of "Wicked Appetite" in the near future.


And finally (for this installment, anyways...) LUCIAN ARGENEAU!

I love the Argeneau series by Lynsay Sands, but Lucian is probably my favorite of them all.. so far, anyways. Lucian is.. well, quite old, and therefore a little out of touch with the present. But he know how to take care of his family, and will do anything for them. I think my favorite scene is a toss between him shirtless, wearing a pink apron and cleaning the floor of his sister in law's house... or when he's wrestling with his sister in law's huge dog, trying to give the dog his medicine, and even though the dog bites him, he just pats him on the head and sends him on his way. Lucian, despite how strong and (sometimes) overbearing he is, he's still the best. At least that's my opinion.

That's it for today, folks! Six (or technically seven?) that I can't live without... but guess what, there's still more! There will be another installment in "Heroes I can't live without" in the near future.

Have a great day! And until next time, Happy reading!
~!~ Morning Glow

No comments: