Monday, November 9, 2009

Books, books, everywhere! Bought, Received, etc

It's been a while since I've done a books received post.. maybe it's time, especially since I've gotten a lot in recent days... here goes!

Bought:
"Queene of Light" by Jennifer Armintrout - I loved her vampire series.
"Intertwined" by Gena Showalter - Looked interesting, but similar to her adult Lords series.
"Dracula: The Un-Dead" by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt - I love Dracula when I read it years ago.
"The Tycoon's Rebel Bride" by Maya Banks
"Hot-Shot Tycoon, Indecent Proposal" by Heidi Rice
"Count Maxime's Virgin" by Susan Stephens
"The Ruthless Greek's Virgin Princess" by Trish Morey
The last four were bought at my local library for 25 cents each!
"Me and My Shadow" by Katie MacAlister - yay a new Katie Mac book!
"Unbound" by Kim Harrison, Melissa Marr, Jeaniene Frost, Vicki Pettersson, and Jocelynn Drake - I bought it for the Bones story, but I'm sooo going to read the rest of them.

Received in exchange for review:
"Love is a Battlefield - A Walk in the Park, Book 1" by Annalisa Daughety -
Thanks to librarything.com's Early Reviewers program for this one!

Books won in contests, etc:
"A Highlander's Temptation" by Sue-Ellen Welfonder - Looks yummy!
"Branded by the Sheriff" by Delores Fossen - This should be a quick, good read.
"Night's Knights" by Emerian Rich - This book came with a bunch of Halloween-y goodies!
"Going Bovine" by Libba Bray - This one sounds awesome. And the author interview for it? Pure gold! She does it dressed as a cow!
"Mistress of Mellyn" by Victoria Holt - I don't remember what this was for...
"Mine Till Midnight" by Lisa Kleypas - I've never read this author before, but I know she has a huge fan base. I'm excited to try it out.
"Deja Demon" by Julie Kenner - I've not read any of her other books, I'm hoping I can jump right into this one.. anyone that's read this, your advice?
"Nothing But Scandal" by Allegra Gray - won at The Season Blog. Such great contests there!

No comments: