Monday, September 14, 2009

Blogger Award - Zombie Chickens!


I received an award, which I'm so excited to get! My first ever! And now I get to pass it on!


I received this award from Romantic_Harbor and now I get to pass it on!

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken-- excellence, grace, and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all."

I'm passing it on to..
1. J_Kaye
2. BOOK_JUNKIE
3. Stumbling_Over_Chaos
4. Park_Avenue_Princess
5. Literary_Escapism

These are some of my favorite blogs, I check them every day, and you all should too! Please let me know of any of those links don't work, and I will fix them, I want everyone to be able to visit these great blogs!

Happy Reading!

1 comment: