Thursday, July 30, 2009

Never fear!

Hello readers! No, I haven't forgotten that I have a blog, and need to update it every so often, I promise! I have been busy, with my work orders, rainy days (meaning wet basements!), it's Fair week in my county, and the best part is a big book sale in a nearby town tomorrow. Who knows what treasures I may find.

All that, and I've been waiting for my Amazon order to arrive, which it did today. "Destined for an Early Grave" by Jeaniene Frost (which was released this tuesday, everyone go get a copy!) has finally come, and I've already got my nose buried in it. My review of it will be up in another day or so, I assume.

And, I want to give special thanks to Ann Aguirre (her blog can be found HERE ), because thanks to her, I won an ARC (advanced reader copy) of "Indiscreet" by Carolyn Jewel. You can expect that review soon, as well. And also, thanks are due to Marta Acosta (check out her blog HERE ), because thanks to her contest, I won a copy of "Dead Man's Boots" by Mike Carey. And you can expect a review of that following "Destined for an Early Grave" and "Indiscreet."

Take care, everyone, and I will be back on here soon with my reviews!

No comments: